About Me

My photo
I am second generation Californian with Apache and Yaqui ancestors. Yes I was born in them there hills of Los Angeles. The Yaqui were hard workers and while working on the railroads in the southwest traveled and sometimes lived on the trains with their families. Refugio Savala the Yaqui Poet lived this lifestyle and called himself a "Hobo" with humor. My Greatgrandfather and many of his family worked on the railroad also which afforded them many opportunities. This Blog is in honor of my Great Grandfather Reyes Torres.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sew Fast Sew Easy Patterns and Classes





http://www.sewfastseweasy.com/items/Pattern%2BKits
These patterns are the best patterns to start sewing with and if you don't have much time a great way to get the benefits of sewing (some of what is therapy for seasoned sewers) not to mention something new to wear.
I also purchased the book because this couple looks like they are having a lot of FUN and that is what sewing should also be! NOTE: Ladies, notice how the young lady on the cover is using her measuring tape, most sewing tools are dual purpose ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment