About Me

My photo
I am second generation Californian with Apache and Yaqui ancestors. Yes I was born in them there hills of Los Angeles. The Yaqui were hard workers and while working on the railroads in the southwest traveled and sometimes lived on the trains with their families. Refugio Savala the Yaqui Poet lived this lifestyle and called himself a "Hobo" with humor. My Greatgrandfather and many of his family worked on the railroad also which afforded them many opportunities. This Blog is in honor of my Great Grandfather Reyes Torres.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hobo International

http://www.hobobags.com/

My Fav Pic of the week....Hobo International Hibiscus Clutch, wear with existing black thongs, tshirt and jeans for an updated tropical look. Also add a new pair of big sunglasses! Don't forget a flower behind your ear to pull the look together.

2 comments:

  1. This bag is currently on sale at http://www.hobobags.com/Georgie__Print/pd/c/53/np/53/p/1736.html
    if you sign up for the e-mail listing you can get free shipping with any purchase. I am really liking the hibiscus flower along with lillies. I do not throw away Easter Lillies each easter...I transplant and feed and they come back bigger than the year before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO if you live on the West Coast they ship out of Los Angeles! So I ordered Sunday and I am getting this bag on Tuesday! I have been having trouble with UPS drop shipping from the East Coast and South...lost, damaged you name it! Hobo also ships FEDEX which increases the odds of receiving it.

    ReplyDelete