About Me

My photo
I am second generation Californian with Apache and Yaqui ancestors. Yes I was born in them there hills of Los Angeles. The Yaqui were hard workers and while working on the railroads in the southwest traveled and sometimes lived on the trains with their families. Refugio Savala the Yaqui Poet lived this lifestyle and called himself a "Hobo" with humor. My Greatgrandfather and many of his family worked on the railroad also which afforded them many opportunities. This Blog is in honor of my Great Grandfather Reyes Torres.

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Yaqui/Mexica Inspiration



http://www.qvc.com/cgen/render.aspx?qp=class|1517&rewrite=no
http://www.nickchavezbeverlyhills.com/
One of my favorite success stories is that of Nick Chavez and his haircare products. It started when he was young and grooming horses to show with his Mothers sissors. After a modeling career (might as well use your good looks if you have them) he moved to Los Angeles where he started cutting hair and then opening his own salon. He was also able to open his own ranch and show horses , his first love. He did it all with his positive attitude, hard work and strong faith. He puts a lot into his products as well for they do what they say they will do! Spread the Love Nick! He has a book that shares his story on Amazon "Perfect Hair Everyday", I think there's only used copies available though....

No comments:

Post a Comment